I have not been able to make friends

His first movie 'hiropanthi' W Pixar actor Tiger sraphale darsakaharumajha left a good impression. Then a few years antaratama his second movie 'Rebel' display aumdaincha. The main actor of the movie Tiger sraphale good life, himself, have said they are vulnerable to mahasus.

"I came to the film industry in a year, but, to this day I have not been able to make friends." Taigarale said 'I am a little shy "to many people to be comfortable with him anymore. He takes himself: 'I am not friendly. I am exclusive 'He is not thinking about anything other than work and thereby to enjoy their habit.

Kung fu and martial arts movie based on the "rebel" have acted in the belief he kapurasanga. The movie will be released on April 9 has been 2.
SHARE

About Nepal

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment